Current Store Protocols
*Updated June 12*
We are so excited to announce that the store will be REOPENING on June 1st! By Appointment only.
Although things are going to look a little different at Novelle, we are so excited to open our doors once again to all of our gorgeous brides. We can't wait to help you find your dream dress, so we've put together the following protocols to protect you and our staff, whilst still having that SAY YES experience you've been dreaming of.
- We will be appointment only until further notice. No walk ins. No exceptions.
- The doors will be locked, so please call the store to let us know of your arrival.
- A bride is only allowed to bring TWO adult guests. We are more than happy to help you set up a video call with all of your loved ones who couldn't join in person.
- All guests and staff will be required to wear a face mask whilst in the store. The staff will also be wearing gloves.
- Appointments will be 75 minutes long, and you will receive a call from your consultant prior to your bridal consultation to get to you know, your wedding and help select up to 6 favourite dresses ready for your appointment.
- We will ensure that the appointments will be staggered so that the area can be fully cleaned and sanitized between each consultation.
- At this time you won't be able to browse the wedding dresses however your skilled stylist will be able to help you choose some gowns to fall in love with!
- All high touch areas will be cleaned regularly, and staff will change their gloves and masks for each new appointment.
- We will need verbal confirmation from our bride prior to entering that nobody in her group has traveled within 14 days, and are not showing any symptoms related to COVID-19. If you or your guest are feeling unwell please let us know and we'd be happy to reschedule you.
- All wedding dresses will be thoroughly steamed before and after trying on.
- We will be asking everybody to wash their hands or use the hand sanitzer provided before and after the consultation.
- At this time we are unable to offer our Couture Consultations.
- If you would like to try on any of our accessories please ask and your consultant will grab them for you.
- Seating will be arranged in the store to encourage social distancing.
We thank you all so much for being understanding! We know this will be a little strange at first, however we are so excited to be sharing in this experience with you all once again. We will be smiling with you the whole way under our masks!
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We have now opened our online booking for the month of June and will be open 7 days a week!
Love the Novelle Team x