COVID-19 Store Protocols
*UPDATED SEPTEMBER 19, 2021*
Although things look a little different at Novelle, we are so excited to help you find your dream dress!
As of September 20th we are operating at 1/3 capacity and brides will be able to bring a maximum of TWO guests with them.
Unfortunately we cannot allow any exceptions as this is detailed in our retail restriction guidelines. This two guest limit includes children. We will still continue to require masks to be worn at all times and social distancing will be in place. If you want to trade out guests at the end to show favourites we are more than happy to accommodate that!
- We continue to be appointment only for all types of consultations and pick ups.
- A bride is allowed to bring up to TWO guests as of September 20th. We are also more than happy to help you set up a video call with all of your loved ones who couldn't join in person.
- Masks are MANDATORY as of September 3, 2021 and must be worn at all times by staff and guests whilst in store. If you are unable to wear a mask you must wear a face shield, or alternatively we also offer virtual consultations from the comfort of your own home.
- Appointments will be 75 minutes long, and you will receive a call from your consultant prior to your bridal consultation to get to you know, your wedding and help select up to 6 favourite dresses ready for your appointment. More can be chosen on the day based on what you're loving in person.
- We will ensure that the appointments will be staggered so that the area can be fully cleaned and sanitized between each consultation.
- At this time you won't be able to browse the wedding dresses however your skilled stylist will be able to help you choose some gowns to fall in love with!
- All high touch areas will be cleaned regularly.
- We will need verbal confirmation from our bride prior to entering that nobody in her group has traveled within 14 days, and are not showing any symptoms related to COVID-19. If you or your guest are feeling unwell please let us know and we'd be happy to reschedule you.
- We will be asking everybody to wash their hands or use the hand sanitizer provided before and after the consultation.
- As we are limiting appointments, we are currently booking about 3-6 weeks in advance and are open 7 days a week.
We thank you all so much for being understanding! We cannot wait to help you find your dream dress!
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Love the Novelle Team x